5.27.2011

Out of the box

365.145
365.145

Got home at 11:40 on Wednesday and realized that the day's photos were crap. So I spent twenty minutes playing with the light from a lamp in my living room.

365.146
365.146

I want to go back to the train yards in NE at sunset. I spent about 10 minutes up here on my way into work. I definitely could wander around some more. A good sunset with color and clouds could make some great images.

146 days in I'm going strong and am happy with the project. But with 219 more looming on the horizon, I feel a need for some direction. A weekly theme? A challenge? Maybe. I'm going to mull it over.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog! Maybe an added challenge is to pair the photo with a fun fact (eg a train yard...random fun fact about trains or train yards.) candy for the eyes and words for the mind?

    ReplyDelete