5.23.2011

Storms

365.141
365.141

A storm rolled through Saturday while I was in the basement of the capitol. It's near the end of the session and there's tons going on. The house voted on whether or not to let voters decide if a ban on gay marriage should be put in the constitution. Our political reporter says it was the most emotional nights of testimonies in memory. And he's been around long enough to know.

365.142
365.142

The grass has gotten away from me. A mowing is definitely needed. I took this photo just before a tornado hit about 20 blocks south of my house. Maybe 2.5 miles away. It got busy with work, as you might imagine. I didn't take my SLR out of the bag, but I shot tons of video. This is a still frame from the day.

*edit: Goody and I worked out of the truck together covering the tornado. He had James take a photo of us. We are so badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment