7.26.2011

Dancing and Reading

365.205
365.205

One of the many reasons I love my job. Sunday evening, I drove from Shakopee, where I had shot some video of people riding a rollercoaster over and over for five hours, to Eagan to shoot video of dancers in an art park. These dancers practiced an Indonesian style of dancing that reminds me a bit of traditional hula dancing. Something I wouldn't have come across. Thanks, work.

365.206
365.206

My neighbor just finished this masterpiece in my front window. Bookshelf and bench - the perfect reading nook, napping nook, storm watching nook. Oh, I am going to love this. I've got plans for a nice foam mattress, a bevy of pillows, a side table to set my coffee, a curtain, and lamp. This is going to be an excellent space. Thanks, Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment