10.10.2011

Atlanta

365.279
365.279

All packed up and ready to fly. Our local women's pro basketball team is very good and I got picked to fly to Atlanta for game 3 and a potential game 4 of the finals. Flying for work involves a lot of gear. Camera, tripod, lights, light stands, laptop editor, backpack live unit - and that's just the big items.

365.280
365.280

In a moment of relative calm for me, I took this shot, then I raced off again. What a long and challenging day. So much to accomplish in such little time. Congrats to the team for winning the championship. Woo!

365.281
365.281

We had an afternoon flight the day after the game so Rachel and I tracked down so beignets and chickory coffee, then proceded to another restaurant for a southern lunch. The biscuits were phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment