9.24.2012

Road Trip West: Days -1,1 and 2

Me and my Scion
09.02.12  *photo by Jeanne Freed

Me and the Scion ready to hit the road.  This is day -1 of my epic road trip west.  I finished work, hopped in the car and drove to Fargo.  I was anxious to get out of town.


World's Largest Buffalo
09.03.12

That's the World's Largest Buffalo.  He lives in Jamestown, ND.  You're jealous.  I can tell.  Today I ran 12 miles in Fargo - a great early morning run - and then drove to Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  I stopped at several roadside attractions along the way.


Happy to be on the trail
09.04.12

Hiking the Lower Paddock Trail in Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  A good hike.  I was glad to get on the trail after "car exploring" the park all morning.  A 7.2 mile hike, not too shabby.

Catching up is going to be a slow process, but stick with me.  16 more days of vacation photos to peruse.  Plus the three days since I got back.  I'll get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment